A two-hour consultation can save you a lot of time, effort, and money by helping you determine your most effective and affordable writing and publishing options. We’ll do our best to help you avoid the pitfalls that so many new authors fall into.
The person who did your Free Manuscript Evaluation is already familiar with your work and is best qualified to address your concerns, look at ways your manuscript could be improved, and outline a plan for publication.
As soon as payment is received, here’s what to expect:
- Contact in a few days for a mutually agreeable meeting time and place.
- A professional substantive edit of up to 1,500 words of your manuscript.
- Outline and discussion of the different writing and editing principles that directly relate to your unique writing style.
- Sample paragraphs rewritten from your manuscript to show how your work might be improved.
- A detailed explanation of the process from concept to published book.
- Address any concerns you might have.
- Outline a plan for publication.