Change the culture for Christ by inspiring, equipping, and sending Roaring Lambs into our world.
Roaring Lambs has a desire to reach the world for Christ through a variety of ways:
- Teaching the Word of God and sharing practical application
- Training on effective presentations of personal testimonies
- Opportunties for Christians to share their testimony through our
Worldwide Radio Show, A Time to Dream, or in
Roaring Lambs books, Stories of Roaring Faith
- Equip Christian writers through seminars, conferences, groups, consultations, trainins, private access website
- Publishing Christian-based writing
- Various Monthly Gatherings, Testimonies Shared, Great Fellowship, Bible Studies
- Honoring those who are Roaring Lambs at our annual Hall of Fame Celebration
We believe … that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
We believe … in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
We believe … in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return.
We believe … that man was created by and for God; that by man’s disobeying God, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, and physical death as a consequence; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
We believe … the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in the right relationship with God.
We believe … in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
We believe … in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God’s forgiveness in His Son.