Register to join us at the All New
2019 Roaring Lambs Christian Writers Conference!
July 20, 2019. Register Early. Last year we sold out!
See below for a writing opportunity.
This year's conference has another great lineup of dynamic speakers and informative topics including:
• How to Keep Your Writing Fresh • Who's Your Audience and How to Reach Them • The New Rules of Writing • Maximizing the Media • Marketing Your Brand • Elevating Your Platform • Navigating the New Publishing Paradigm • Successful Book Launches • And More . . .
Last year's conference got RAVE REVIEWS. This year's conference will be EVEN BETTER!
2018 Conference Comments:
- "Absolutely worthwhile. Well done!"
- "Thank you for top notch speakers who shared their stories and wisdom."
- "I found inspiration as well as information."
When asked, "What was one thing you took away from this event?" last year's participants responded:
- "Excitement about publishing."
- "How to build your own platform."
- "We have a unique story to share."
- "Write every day."
- "It is important to be faithful to share what God has revealed."
- "Ways to promote my writing."
Attention All Writers!
- Your submission should be typed and double-spaced.
- Your testimony should not exceed 3,500 words.
- Do not use names of anyone in your testimony, unless you’ve obtained their permission.
- Please provide an interesting title for your testimony, three lessons learned from your story, a scripture that goes with your story, and a question for the reader to consider for themselves.
- You do not need to include the gospel message in the body of your testimony, because Roaring Lambs will include that within Stories of Roaring Faith.
- Roaring Lambs has the right to edit your testimony, for grammar, length, and readability.
- Use the NIV translation for scripture references.
- Submissions should be sent to info@RoaringLambs.org.
- Deadline for submission and consideration for the contest is March 31, 2020.
- Contest awards will be: 1st Place - $100, 2nd Place - $50, 3rd Place - $25.
- If selected for the book, the author will need to submit a short bio, photo, and a signed release form.
- In addition, you will be considered as a guest on our Radio Show, A Time to Dream, which also features life-changing testimonies.