Register to join us at the All New
2019 Roaring Lambs Christian Writers Conference!
July 20, 2019. Register Early, Last year we were sold out!
See Below for Writing Opportunity!
This year's conference has another great lineup of dynamic speakers and informative topics including:
• How to Keep Your Writing Fresh • Who's Your Audience and How to Reach Them • The New Rules of Writing • Maximizing the Media • Marketing Your Brand • Elevating Your Platform • Navigating the New Publishing Paradigm • Successful Book Launches • And More....
Last year's conference got RAVE REVIEWS. This year's conference will be EVEN BETTER!
2018 Conference Comments:
- "I found inspiration as well as information."
- "Every speaker was rivoting!"
- "Excellent conference; great variety; wonderful meal; excellent; excellent; excellent!"
When asked, "What was one thing you took away from this event?" last year's participants responded:
- "Conviction to complete what I've started and confirmation that what I'm compelled to do, I must do."
- "How to distribute my book after the writing process."
- "New commitment to blogging."
- "Write every day."
- "Next steps, affirmation of steps already taken, encouragement."
- "Marketing process."
Attention all Writers!
- Your submission should be typed double-spaced.
- Your testimony should not exceed 3500 words.
- Do not use names of anyone in your testimony, unless you’ve obtained their permission.
- Please provide an interesting Title for your testimony, 3 Lessons Learned from your story, a Scripture that goes with your story and a Question for the reader to consider for themselves.
- You do not need to include the Gospel Message in the body of your testimony, because Roaring Lambs will include that within Stories of Roaring Faith.
- Roaring Lambs has the right to edit your testimony, for grammar, length, and readability.
- Scripture references should use the NIV translation.
- Submissions should be sent to info@RoaringLambs.org
- Deadline for submission and consideration for the contest is March 31, 2019.
- Contest awards will be: 1st - $100, 2nd - $50, 3rd - $25
- If selected for the book, author will need to submit a short bio, photo, and sign a release form.
- In addition, you will be considered as a guest on our Radio Show, A Time to Dream, which also features life-changing testimonies.